At PGM, our managed futures service is based on two underlying principles:
- Managed Futures is a growing asset class that merits an allocation in most portfolios
- Allocation should complement an investors’ core investment strategy. Education is essential to incuding managed futures as an investment.
Whether you are a first time investor or a broker looking to add managed futures to your product offering, PGM works with you to build your understanding, gain product knowledge and optimize your opportunities to reach your goals.
Since managed futures are new to so many investors, initial consultations might include discussions of:
- Non-correlation and Portfolio Diversification
- Margin and other concepts unique to futures trading
- Liquidity and Transparency
Once we believe that you have a firm understanding of the potential benefits a managed futures account may be able to offer, PGM will seek to understand your investment objectives and then work with you to select the appropriate product to meet your unique goals.
To learn more about being a Managed Futures client with PGM, please contact:
Jason Allocco | Tel: 212-590-1900 | firstname.lastname@example.org